Back to doing surveys. Don’t worry though… if this bores you, there is an entry tacked onto the end.
65. I am a: Human being.
64. People would describe me as: Quiet? Thoughtful? Lazy? Cute? It depends on who we ask, doesn’t it?
63. My shoe size is: Big enough for my feet.
62. My ring size is: Dunno.
61. I am allergic to: Nothing that I actually know of… but I hate going to my school’s library—it’s so musty and old smelling and makes me cough.
60. Hat size: I don’t wear them anymore.
59. Car you drive: I don’t.
58. Town you grew up in: Ohio.
57. Town you live in currently: Ohio.
56. My least favorite Holiday: Valentine’s Day. I have a valentine now, that’s true… but I still can hardly endure the pinkness of this holiday.
55. The last three CD’s I have listened to are: braveSaintSaturn, Plumb, and Solid State 5.
54. Last song that made me cry was: I dunno.
53. What cell phone provider do you have: Cingular.
52. Ever drop your cell in the toilet: Nope.
51. What is the longest shift you have ever worked: That time I was at the zoo for forever long!
50. Can you sing: Yes… sort of.
49. My skin’s reaction to the sun is: Mmm… I burn a bit, then it sometimes decides to peel and sometimes not. Then I’m stuck with how it looks for the rest of the year.
48. Do you smoke?: Nay.
47. Would you quit for someone?: Why quit what I haven’t started?
46. Do you drink?: No, and I shan’t.
45. Do you own a toaster?: Nope, but my mommy does.
44. Have you ever stolen something: Yeah… I used to do that sometimes when I was little. Stole from my preschool and friends sometimes… my brother and sisters and I stole from each other an awful lot… -_-
43. What was it: Random stupid stuff.
42. Do long distance relationships work: So far they have worked for some of my friends.
41. How do you like your eggs in the morning: I don’t like eggs.
40. Can you swim: No, but Chris insists that I shall learn someday. I disagree.
39. Favorite flavor of ice cream: Vanilla, cookie dough, and butter pecan.
38. Ever attend a theme party: Mayhap… o.O
37. What time did you wake up this morning: I went to bed at 6 in the AM, but that hardly counts.
36. Name of your first pet: Timmy.
35. Are you smiling: No.
34. Are you blushing: No.
:::::I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In:::::
33. Kissing on the first date: No.
32. Boogeyman: No.
31. Moon landing: Sure.
30. Mental telepathy: Ha, no.
29. The Force: Psh… of course not.
28. Easter Bunny: No.
27. Santa: No.
26. Love at First Sight: No.
25. Luck: No.
24. Fate: Not really… no.
23. God: Yes.
22. Aliens: No.
21. Heaven: Yes.
20. Hell: Yes.
19. Ghosts: No… but I think demons might account for these… and probably for boogeymen and maybe even aliens.
18. Horoscopes: No, they don’t exist.
17. Soul mates: Umm… that depends on how you define it.
16. Seen someone you haven’t seen in awhile: When my sister and Alex came over to visit.
15. Last concert you went to: Sides of the North.
14. Last movie rental: I don’t rent movies.
13. You spent money: The zoo.
12. Last food you ate: A piece of watermelon.
11. You worked out: I did that?
10. Helped an elderly person: Dunno…
9. Wedding you attended: Shannon & Jeff’s.
8. Sports game you went to: I don’t know.
7. Hugged someone: Umm… earlier? I forget…
6. Missed someone: I miss my Chris… poor Chris. I annoyed him today.
5. Txt msg: Prolly Chris.
4. Missed Call: Prolly Chris again.
3. Last dialed Call: Chris. This is getting redundant.
2. Time you laughed at something stupid: Earlier.
1. Time you checked your email: Yesterday.
Well, yesterday I was reminded of something important. I should not attempt to chug anything and if I do, I should be cracked over my poor, silly head. I tried to chug down my glass of propel last night before I went to bed, just because I kind of felt guilty pouring so much out… yeah… I got a tickle in my throat at a very unfortunate moment and almost choked myself. Not a good idea for me to do that again, especially since the same thing seems to happen every time. Hopefully I will figure that out and remember it before the next time I try to do that. Silly me…
I am also getting around to reading Rex’s birthday gift to me… and I am astounded by how the British behaved. Sometimes I wonder how much the people who wrote these books are exaggerating their characters, but I have no way of knowing. It makes me sneer with disbelief at how these people refer to themselves as “civilized”, and they act remarkably abusive towards each other and they’re completely unreasonable… I don’t know. Maybe I’m just too modern and too American to read these things and feel like they’re normal people… I’ll probably never figure it out either.
Nor will I figure out why my wrist has been so painful lately. It hasn’t bothered me so much since before school let out, but lately my right wrist has been getting very painful, off and on. It’s bothering me a lot because I know I haven’t done anything that would irritate it… I have hardly written anything with pen and paper, and my typing has been pretty much restricted to what you see here, and an occasional revision to something or an IM conversation… so I don’t know why it’s being so bothered now. Please pray for it to stop hurting, because if it gets bad like it did last fall, I know it’ll only drive me crazy and make me really angry.
And, as a last and unrelated note… if you are ever looking for a movie to teach a bible lesson about (since I don’t know who all is reading, even with footprints), “Lilo & Stitch 2” is a good one. I dunno… I kind of was thinking about it after we watched it last week (I just never got around to writing anything in about it) and, if you have seen the movie, it’s kind of obvious to me that all of us Christians are Stitch. We really want to be good… but because of who we are, we’re never going to be able to make it and be good all the time. Sometimes, our badness levels just seem to skyrocket and we can’t fix ourselves to keep the goodness levels higher than the badness ones. Luckily for us… we have God to look after us and to put things right when He gets us to sit still and let Him fix it. I’m glad He’s more competent than Stitch’s friends… but He does need our cooperation for us to get better. In the movie, Stitch tries to run away because he thinks he’s too bad to live safely around his friends… and that just makes things worse for him. It makes it worse for us, too, when we decide God can’t fix us and then we try running away from Him instead.
So… just something to keep in mind.
Later days & God bless.
“Things just get sweeter over the years, right? Like Steve…”
Matt (Sides of the North)