Learn about me…
1) How old do you wish you were?
That’s a tough question. I don’t know.
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
In Mr. Brooks’ homeroom at Bishop Ready, trying to hear the TV while my idiot classmates gabbed away.
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Get really mad and press all the buttons, therefore ending up with nothing or something that wasn’t what I wanted.
4) Do you consider yourself kind?
I can be… but sometimes I am sooo very NOT.
5) If you had to get a tattoo, what would you get?
If I HAD to? Umm… the Demon Hunter logo.
6) If you could be fluent in another language, what would it be?
Iono… Spanish or sign language so that I could understand my brother and sister who sign at each other during dinner…
7) Do you know your neighbors?
I know a minimal amount of information about them.
8) What do you consider a vacation?
Going away from home for more than a day trip… something where I have to spend the night and I am not there for my sister’s Barbazon stuff.
9) Are you in love with anyone?
Hope so because he would be sad if I wasn’t.
10) Would you move for the person you loved?
That would be a tough one… especially if I’d be moving to a very unpleasant place.
11) Are you touchy feely?
No, but I think that handshakes and sometimes hugs are good things… not too much though. I generally avoid physical contact with people, especially ones that are not my friends and/or family.
12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
No, what a stupid idea.
13) Dream job?
Writer, DJ… graphic design? I don’t know. I have too few career interests.
14) Favorite channel(s)?
Nickelodeon. They have the best cartoons.
16) Showers or Baths?
17) Do you paint your nails?
18) Do you trust people easily?
I can talk about superficial things and partially important or personal things… but there are some things that I honestly don’t let anyone in on.
19) What are your phobias?
Needles, medical procedures, medical facilities… people in medical professions, but only in their native habitat…
20) Do you want kids?
I don’t know.
21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
A prayer journal, mostly.
22) Where would you rather be right now?
23) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
My cat makes me feel fuzzy… he sheds all over everything.
24) Heavy or light sleeper?
Heavy, I guess… people seem to think I cannot possibly be awoken.
25) Are you paranoid?
YES. VERY MUCH SO. Please don’t ever ask me more about this. If I bring it up, it’s okay.
26) Are you impatient?
Yes. I think this is what most of my bouts of anger stem from.
27) Who can you relate to?
Musicians, authors, many other Christians, friends/family/acquaintances, college students (some).
28) How do you feel about interracial couples?
29) Have you been burned by love?
Love burns things?
30) What’s your favorite pick up line?
I do not have one. I have never been “picked up”, so there.
31) What’s your main ringtone on your mobile?
Some stupid tone that came with it.
32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Writing paranoid poetry.
33) What does the last incoming text message say?
Something like “good”.
34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
35) What color shirt are you wearing?
36) Most recent movie you watched?
37) Name three things you have on you at all times?
Cell phone… as for other things, I don’t always have my wallet on me, and I don’t have apurse… so I only have my phone.
38.) What color are your bed sheets?
39) How much cash do you have on you right now?
None. Don’t carry my wallet around when I’m at home.
40) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
41) What’s your favorite town/city?
Columbus is okay because I live there… I like Bellaire, MI because it’s laid back… and I like Traverse City, MI because it has fun vacation stuff.
42) I can’t wait till:
43) Who got you to join myspace?
Colin because he stopped using his account at blogspot.
44) What did you have for dinner last night?
At my house.
45) How tall are you barefoot?
I’m not tall.
46) Have you ever smoked heroin?
Have I ever smoked anything? No.
47) Do you own a gun?
48) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Propel… I usually drink that in the morning and before I go to sleep because I don’t like coffee and I don’t like soda that early… most of the time.
49) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Free food? I don’t know because I don’t really lure people…
50) Do you have A.D.D.?
No? I have procrastination syndrome though…
51) What time did you wake up today?
52) Current worry?
I can’t really explain it… namely, how to become someone’s friend and share Christ with them.
53) Current hate?
54) Favorite place to be?
Oh, Iono… my room. I spend much quality time there with myself… thinking.
55) Where would you like to travel?
England, Arizona… I would like to visit the Grand Canyon very very much.
56) Where do you think you’ll be in 10 yrs.?
Someplace reasonably comfortable, serving God and enjoying sanity.
57) Last thing you ate?
I am eating a hot pocket.
58) What songs do you sing in the shower?
You assume much, young grasshopper. Reeser does not sing while bathing.
59) Last thing that made you laugh?
My Chris… I am so cruel to him, but for some reason it makes me laugh… ^_^
60) Worst injury you’ve ever had?
61) Does someone have a crush on you?
If someone likes me aside from my Chris, I have no clue.
62) What’s your favorite candy?
I like twix & butterfinger a lot… and yellow fruit roll-ups.
And that’s some more about me.
(my) Chris: That’s really cool, guess we have more in common than I thought…
Reeser: That’s good then… because now we know that we’re not evil mafia-Satanists and stuff too ^_^