(1)Your gender: f
(2) Straight/gay/bi?: s
(3) Single?: no
(4) want to be?: no
(5) Your birthday: Hmm… I wonder if I should have a party this year… hate having my birthday the day after a major holiday!
(6) Age you act: You tell me.
(7) Age you wish you were: Iono.
(8) Your height: 5’Something”
(9) The color of your eyes: Dark.
(10) Happy with it?: My height or my eyes?
(11) The color of your hair?: Brown.
(12) Happy with it?: …
(13) Left/right/ambidextrous?: R
(14) Your living arrangement?: What?
(27) Your immediate family: They like me…
(29) What’s your job: I don’t have one.
(30) Piercings?: No.
(31) Tattoos?: No.
(32) Obsessions?: Ha! You act like I’d tell you…
(35) Do you speak another language?: No.
(36) Have a favorite quote?: No. I like so many…
(37) Do you have a webpage?: No, but I’m here and on myspace and facebook.
DEEP THOUGHTS about life and you in it
(38) Do you live in the moment?: No, I am from the future.
(39) Do you consider yourself tolerant of others?: To an extent.
(40) Do you have any secrets?: Should I not?
(41) Do you hate yourself?: No.
(42) Do you like your handwriting?: depends.
(43) Do you have any bad habits?: Duh.
(44) What is the compliment you get most from people?: I don’t.
(45) If a movie was made about your life, what would it be called?: Please don’t pay to see this.
(46) What’s your biggest fear?: Ha! You act like I’d tell you.
(47) Can you sing: Yes, just not so well.
(48) Do you ever pretend to be someone else just to look cool?: No because I am very obviously me.
(49) Are you a loner?: Not by choice.
(51) If you were another person, would you be friends with you?: I dunno…
(52) Are you a daredevil?: NO
(53) Is there anything you fear or hate about yourself?: Cat says I can’t tell you.
(54) Are you passive or aggressive?: Passive-aggressive!
(55) Have you got a ?: A what?
(56) What is your greatest strength and weakness?: I can leap tall buildings in a single bound, but I like sugar too much and will probably end up diabetic.
(57) If you could change one thing about yourself?: Then maybe I would do it.
(58) There are three wells, love, beauty and creativity, which one do you choose?: Creativity, because that can get me in on what I didn’t get from the other two wells, so ha!
(59) How do you vent?: I don’t. I can’t. People would very much not be happy with me.
(60) Do you think you are emotionally strong?: Do people think of me as emotional at all? I don’t know… they seem to think I get depressed or that I’m never happy. You can be happy without being cheerful.
(61) Is there anything you regret doing/not doing in life?: Duh.
(62) Do you think life has been good so far?: It has it’s goods and bads.
(63) What is the most important lesson you’ve learned from life?: To trust God and seek Him.
(64) What do you like the most about your body?: That it functions.
(66) Do you think you are good looking?: I could be worse.
(67) Are you confident?: No. Not at all.
(68) What is the fictional character you’re most like?: Reese. That’s because he is me, only not.
(69) Do people know how you feel?: No. It’s not communicable.
(70) Are you perceived wrongly?: YES.
(71) Smoke?: No.
(72) Do drugs?: No.
(73) Read the newspaper?: No.
(74) Pray?: Yes.
(75) Go to church?: When my family goes… half of them hate it anyway. I like going.
(76) Talk to strangers who IM you?: Yes, but that never happens.
(77) Sleep with stuffed animals?: No.
(78) Take walks in the rain?: NO. I HATE RAIN.
(79) Talk to people even though you hate them?: Mmm… try not to.
(80) Drive?: no.
(81) Like to drive fast?: Dude, I can’t drive.
HAVE YOU EVER…
(82) Liked your voice?: Yes.
(83) Hurt yourself?: Purposely? No..?
(84) Been out of the country?: Yes.
(85) Eaten something that made other people sick?: No?
(86) Burped?: Oh no, I have never done that…
(87) Been unfaithful?: In what sense of the word?
(88) Been in love?: Yes…
(89) Done drugs?: No.
(90) Gone skinny dipping?: No.
(92) Had a surgery?: NO.
(93) Ran away from home?: No.
(94) Played strip poker?: No.
(95) Gotten beaten up?: No.
(97) Been picked on?: Yes.
(98) Been on stage?: Yes.
(99) Been so drunk that you know you’re supposed to go out on a date with someone, but you can’t remember with who or when and that you faint when you look at yourself in the mirror in the morning, not to mention your breath?: What? No… you have to drink in the first place for that to happen.
(100) Slept outdoors?: Yes.
(101) Thought about suicide?: Yes.
(102) Pulled an all-nighter?: Yes.
(103) If yes, what is your record?: That I can remember? 40 some hours…
(104) Gone one day without food?: Yes. I was sick.
(105) Talked on the phone all night?: Yes.
(106) Slept together with the opposite sex without actually having sex?: I sleep by myself.
(107) Slept all day?: Yes.
(108) Killed someone?: No.
(109) Made out with a stranger?: I don’t make out, thanks.
(110) Had sex with a stranger?: I don’t do that either.
(112) Kissed the same sex?: No.
(113) Done anything sexual with the same sex?: No.
(114) Been betrayed?: In what sense of the word?
(115) Had a dream that came true?: No?
(116) Broken the law?: No.
(117) Met a famous person?: Umm… how famous? I’ve met people in bands before.
(118) Have you ever killed an animal by accident?: No.
(146) Stolen anything?: Yes.
(147) Been on radio/TV.?: Yes. I have a radio show from 3-5 on Friday. http://www.myspace.com/wxcu
(148) Been in a mosh-pit?: Yes. Bad idea.
(149) Had a nervous breakdown?: No.
(150) Considered religious vocation?: Umm… no?
(151) Been criticized about your sexual performance?: Hello, you have to be doing things like that to be criticized for it…
(152) Bungee jumped?: No.
(153) Had a dream that kept coming back?: Cultural Pluralism all throughout this semester… it’s worse because half the days I dream about it, I have to go to the actual class as well…
CLOTHES and other fashion
(154) Shoe brand?: Vans.
(155) Brand of clothing?:: Iono.
(156) Cologne/perfume?: Bath & Body works.
(157) What are you normally wearing to school/work?: Whatever I want.
(159) Wear hats?: No.
(160) Judge other people by their clothing?: Yep. Slutty girls wear slutty clothes and nasty guys wear shirts that let you know that about them too.
(161) Wear make-up?: Mostly no.
(162) Favorite place to shop?: I don’t like shopping.
(163) Favorite article of clothing?: My goth pants.
(164) Are you trendy?: No.
(165) Would you rather wear a uniform to school?: NO. I am DONE with those.
(166) Believe in life on other planets?: No.
(167) Miracles?: Yes.
(168) Astrology?: No.
(169) Magic?: No.
(170) God? : Yes.
(171) Satan?: Yes.
(172) Santa?: No.
(173) Ghosts?: No.
(174) Luck?: No.
(175) Love at first sight?: No.
(176) Yin and Yang?: No…
(177) Witches?: Yes.
(178) Easter bunny?: No.
(179) Believe it’s possible to remain faithful forever?: Mmm… not probable.
(180) Believe there’s a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?: Well… there is the Golden Gate Bridge… and it is in San Francisco… and Melody did bring our attention to the multitudes of rainbows all over the place at least a dozen times… that might be a stretch.
(181) Do you wish on stars?: no.
LOVE, and all that
(182) Did you get frightened or uncomfortable seeing that as a section title?: No. Annoyed maybe.
(183) Do you remember your first love?: What do you mean by that?
(184) Still love him/her?: Depends on who we’re talking about.
(185) Do you consider love a mistake?: No.
(186) What do you find romantic?: I don’t do romantic.
(187) Turn-on?: Iono.
(188) Turn-off?: Iono.
(189) Do you base your judgement on looks alone: No.
(200) If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel?: Weird because that doesn’t happen.
(201) Do you prefer knowing someone before dating them or going “blind”?: Knowing.
(202) Have you ever wished it was more “socially acceptable” for a girl to ask a guy out?: No… I just did it anyway and felt stupid.
(203) Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive?: Maybe.
(204) Do you think the opposite sex finds you good looking: No. That’s why only 2 people (one, only kinda) have ever expressed interest in dating me.
(205) What is best about the opposite sex?: Iono. Personality.
(206) What is the worst thing about the opposite sex?: Personality.
(207) What’s the last present someone gave you?: Mmm… my mommy gave me a CD.
(208) Are you in love?: Ask him.
(209) Do you consider your significant other attractive?: Iono… I’m not a very good judge of that.
(210) What would you do if you were walking down the street and saw some hot guy/girl standing on the sidewalk?: Walk on by.
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON…
(211) That haunted you?: Heh…
(212) You wanted to kill?: Oh… Iono…
(213) That you laughed at?: Those people on facebook.
(214) That laughed at you?: Dunno.
(215) That turned you on?: What?
(216) You went shopping with?: Mum & dad.
(217) That broke your heart?: me.
(218) To disappoint you?: Me.
(219) To ask you out?: My Chris, kinda.
(220) To make you cry?: This one person.
(221) To brighten up your day?: God.
(222) That you thought about?: Stacy. She’s annoying me.
(223) You saw a movie with?: My Chris.
(224) You talked to on the phone?: My Chris.
(225) You talked to through IM?: Mike.
(226) You saw?: Stacy.
(227) You lost?: Bob.
(229) You thought was completely insane?: Jeff… he wishes for me to insult him for some reason…
(230) You wanted to be?: Hmm…
(231) You told off?: Stacy.
(232) You trusted?: God.
(233) You turned down?: What?
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU
(234) Smiled?: Just now…
(235) Laughed?: Earlier.
(236) Cried?: That one time.
(237) Bought something?: The other day.
(238) Danced?: I don’t.
(239) Were sarcastic?: Every day.
(240) hugged someone?: Umm…
(241) Talked to an ex?: I haven’t one.
(242) Watched your fave movie?: I like many movies.
(243) Had a nightmare?: I don’t do nightmares.
(245) Talked on the phone?: An hour ago.
(246) Listened to the radio?: Earlier today
(247) Watched TV?: Umm…
(248) Went out?: Long while…
(249) Helped someone?: Depends on what we define “help” as.
(250) Were mean?: All the time.
(251) Sang?: Earlier.
(252) Saw a movie in a theater?: A while ago…
(253) Said “I love you”?: Earlier.
(254) Missed someone?: Now.
(255) Fought with a family member?: Umm…
(256) Fought with a friend?: We tend to not fight.
(257) Had a serious conversation?: I have those?
(258) had sex?: Haven’t, fool.