how bout we pretend we never met
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My left arm.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
3. Do you like coffee?
4. How do you get to school?
My parents drive me. Still.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
A-I-M. Yes. I say it in caps…
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having:
Umm… there was a dog. A brown and white dog. It kept following me and licking my face.
9. Could you eat your favorite food everyday for a month and not get sick of it?
I don’t really know what my favourite food is.
10. What are you craving?
Chips & salsa… maybe I’ll go get some when I finish this?
11. Do you floss?
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
13. What color do you wear the most of?
Black… and that question is worded awkwardly. I don’t think sentences should end in articles… or… is “of” an article or a preposition???
14. How old is your dad?
15. Would you dance with me to the taco song?
What on earth is the taco song?
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
18. Do you use smileys?
19. How many bedrooms are in your house?
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Mmm… guess not. Members of Christian bands aren’t usually considered celebrities.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
22. What’s the last song you had stuck in your head?
From December. Project 86.
23. How many countries have you visited?
One. US doesn’t count because I live here.
24. Are your parents strict?
You would probably think so.
26. Would you go out to eat with george w. bush?
Sure. He’s paying.
27. Would you throw potatoes at him?
Nah… I don’t really like to throw food.
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
Shiny & metallic, maybe. Not sparkly.
29. Have you ever tried to get inside the refrigerator?
Heh heh heh…
30. Do you rent movies often?
Mmm… now & then.
31. Who sits in front of you in math class?
Nobody because I am DONE with math!
32. What color is your razor/shaver?
33. What state are you from?
34. Can you count backwards from 74?
35. Where were you Thursday night?
I was at church.
36. Brown or white eggs?
I don’t eat eggs.
37. Like [c]rap music?
I like some rap…
38. Ever taken a train?
39. Experienced the twin towers falling in New York?
Mmm… I wasn’t there personally, but I watched it happen on TV that morning. Hard to believe that was over 5 years ago…
42. What was your Lunch?
Didn’t have lunch. I got up in time for dinner though.
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
I have no clue.
44. What does your screen name mean?
Long story. Look for it in a post about shadows…
45. Ever have cream puffs?
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Yeah. I didn’t like it. It gave me weird dreams.
47. So, how about those Mets. How do they make you feel?
I don’t care.
48. When was the last time you went to the movies?
49. What’s your boyfriend/girlfriend’s sister’s name?
He doesn’t have a sister.
51. Is your hair curly?
53. Ever walked into a wall?
54. Favorite character in scooby doo?
56. Are you currently wearing socks?
Yeah. They’re orange with pumpkin faces on them.
58. Do you enjoy the sound of violins?
59. Are you a generally happy person?
No. I’m generally an “eh” person.
60. Are you wearing jeans?
<flowerfrenzy> there will be now dying in this room
<flowerfrenzy> wow… I’m getting good at this typo thing, Reeser