“63 Annoying Questions Survey”
Okay, that was the title of this survey when I copy/pasted it from someone else… but I don’t know how accurate that is. I will tell you which of these questions I find annoying… most of them aren’t so much, but I guess some of them are. Maybe the person who wrote this survey just had a particularly annoying way of asking them… and they mistook the questions for being annoying when really it was them.
Here we go!
1. Song that always makes you sad?
I have never been asked this except in a survey. And… there are a LOT of sad songs out there… but I’ll give you two. One that I’ve known for a long time, and one that I haven’t. Spartan by FIF, and Never Too late by Three Days Grace.
2. Last thing you bought?
I actually don’t know the answer. Pens, maybe?
3. Last person you argued with?
Stacy. She makes me really angry… and this question is nowhere near as annoying as she is.
4. Do you put Butter before putting the peanut butter on?
It certainly doesn’t sound appetizing.
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
6. Did you ever own at one time a Barenaked Ladies CD?
No. I don’t even think I ever knew any songs by them.
7. Favorite day of the week?
This is kind of annoying, but that’s because I don’t have one.
8. Favorite Sundae topping?
9. Did you take Piano lessons?
No. It would have been annoying if I had though.
10. Most frequent song played?
Not annoying… but… hmm… maybe a little embarrassing? My iTunes tells me I’ve played Nevermore by Queen… an obscene number of times. In my defense though, it’s less than 2 minutes long.
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
That would get annoying if people kept asking. I really don’t watch much TV, so I don’t have an answer.
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
That would get annoying, too… because I don’t play sports.
13. Date someone older or younger?
That would get annoying because I’m already dating Chris and he’s younger than me.
14. One place you could travel right now?
15. Do you use umbrellas?
I don’t like to be wet.
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
I only know how it starts.
17. Favorite Cheese?
Not annoying… not really. I answered it on the last survey though.
18. The Smith’s or the Cure?
Both of those bands annoy me, so…
19. Do you prefer Blonds or Brunettes?
I think it’s annoying that they’re both capitalized… why did you do that? Brunettes.
20. Best job you ever had?
ANNOYINGLY enough I have NOT had one yet! *glowers*
21. Did you go to your high school prom?
Annoying! And… no.
22. Perfect time to wake up?
When I feel like it.
23. Perfect time to go to bed?
24. Do you use your queen right away in chess?
No, I usually go for all the pawns.
25. Ever been in a car accident?
26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither?
Hahahahaha. Annoying, and I think I answered it in the last survey.
27. What age is this exciting life over for you?
Annoying. How can you expect me to know that?
28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
Now… or… heh… maybe in the 70’s or 80’s.
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
Annoying. I think I addressed this in my last survey.
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
Annoying. See last survey.
31. Were you in track and field?
Annoying. See question… 12.
32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
Annoying = no.
33. Have you ever written in a library book?
34. Allergic to?
35. Favorite fruit?
Mmm… Iono, actually. I just know I hate grapes. And green melon.
36. Have you watched sex and the city?
Annoying. See question 11.
37. Baseball hat or toque?
38. Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap?
39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste?
40. Pen or pencil?
Pen. That’s why I went and bought a bunch of cheap pens… because I didn’t have one, but I had two dollars. Bic pens are the best… cheap and they last forever.
41. Have you ever gambled at a casino?
No. I don’t gamble.
42. Have you thrown up on a plane?
43. Have you thrown up in a car?
Mmm… I can’t recall.
44. Have you thrown up at work?
No, because I don’t work! *annoyed*
45. Do you scream on roller coasters?
Nope… not seriously, anyway.
46. Who was your first prom date?
Aaron was my date for the jr/sr banquet.
47. Who was your first roommate?
48. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time?
I don’t drink, but I do get annoyed answering questions about drinking.
49. What was your first job?
*annoyed in general*
50. What was your first car?
*increasing annoyance about cars and jobs…*
51. When did you go to your first funeral?
Ah… um… I was quite young.
52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
53. Who was your first grade teacher?
54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
I’ve never done that.
56. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them?
Allie? Not sure how she spelled her name… and no.
57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parent’s house?
I still live there.
58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Depends… I don’t usually call anyone, but I might write to Melody, Kerri or Mike… or pop on AIM to see if they’re there. I don’t usually like to TALK when I’m in a really bad mood.
59. Who’s wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?
I haven’t been.
60. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
61. What was the first concert you attended?
Ace Troubleshooter / Jackie Valasquez / Five Iron Frenzy / Audio Adrenaline / Jars of Clay. I was there to see FIF.
62. First tattoo or piercing?
63. First celebrity crush?
I… have no idea.
Well, I hope I answered all of those honestly. Not so much annoyance… but that’s that.
Time to go do mythology.
“You can’t know a person through just one interview or spending one day with them. There’s always so much more… it takes a lifetime to get to know someone.”