1. What does the 15th message in your inbox say?
Inbox? Which inbox?
2. How does the person who sent that make you feel?
I still don’t know which inbox we’re talking about.
3. Can you see a cat from where you’re sitting?
No. I wonder where he is…
4. Don’t you hate it when a piece of hair goes down your shirt, and when you go and fetch it out, it looks like you’re touching yourself?
Yeah, that never happens to me.
5.When was the last time you kissed someone?
Never. Just kidding.
6. Does that person still give you butterflies?
Butterflies? Like… bugs? That would be weird.
7. Which is worse: girls that are boy-crazy or guys that are constantly, constantly, thinking about sex and talking about it?
That are both pretty sickening.
8. Were you ever obsessed with Vitamin Water?
9. Do you hate the silence?
10. Have you ever just wanted to grab someone’s face and tell them you love them?
Haha, no. That’s very not me.
11. Do you ever crack your knuckles/back/ankles/wrists/etc.?
12.What are you waiting for?
Mmm… my papers to magically write themselves.
13. What year do you graduate?
14. Who irritates you to no end, but you love anyway?
15. What color is your bra?
You know, what if I were a goy? How would I answer this question? You can’t just randomly put in a question like that.
16. And has anyone except yourself touched that bra?
My mom bought it and sometimes she washes some of my clothes.
17. What are you craving?
Nothing. Well, sleep maybe.
18. Are you breaking out right now?
Of what? Jail???
19. Are you a spoiled brat?
20. Have you ever been to a Quinceanera?
21. Are you aware of what’s going on in the world right now?
Not so much.
22. What’s your favorite default computer game?
23. Do you like demos better than the official version of a song?
Not usually, although there are some by Demon Hunter, P86, and Emery that I like.
24. Do your parents shop at the local Costco?
25. I’m selfish as selfish comes, you’re giving me a run for my money, honey.
What’s that lyrics from?
Ah… I don’t know.
26. Do you have a gym membership?
27. Do you ever think about calling an old friend and seeing what happened to your friendship?
28. Define commensalism, please.
That’s not a word, angel. It’s got a red squiggle line under it.
29. How do you feel about the school year ending?
Noooooooo! Means I hafta get a job x_x
30. So how many surveys have you done today, in total, anyway?
Just this one.
31. Do you hate it when girls put pictures up of themselves in bikinis on their Myspaces?
32. What time will you go to bed tonight?
Never ever ever ever ever ever… Imma zombie… @_@
33. Is it cute when a boy is immature?
No. It makes me want tp push him off the roof of a tall building. Tall enough that I can’t hear when he hits the ground and won’t be bothered by it.
34. What do you want out of the relationship you’re in at the moment?
35. What were you doing 24 hours ago?
Er… searching for sources to use in my paper about Dracula.
36. Who was the last person that said something mean to you?
37. Who was the last person that told you that you make them happy?
38. Is that feeling mutual?
39. Are you in love with anyone?
Why must you continue to ask me things that you already know the answer to?
40. Do you have high hopes for the future?
No. I never do.
41. Do you have a pool?
No. I don’t swim. Pools are gross.
42. How many times do you paint your nails in a week?
43. Speaking of which, what color are they right now?
44. What was the last stupid thing you did?
Do this rather than work.
45. Are any of your friends taking medication that’s messing with their hormones?
Maybe. I don’t know.
46. If you had money, would everything be easier?
Some things would be.
47. Do you think baby pictures of yourself are cute?
Yes. I used to be really cute.
48. Are mullets attractive?
NO. This is what Family Force 5 doesn’t seem to understand.
49. What’s on your calendar this month?
50. Which is better, a night in with your boyfriend/girlfriend, or a night out with all of your friends?
The latter might be interesting, as it’s never happened before.
Reeser: *looks at the tavern* Hey, Joy, the sign says they have spirits in there.
Joy B: Oh. I wonder if it’s the dead kind of spirits or the alive kind.
Reeser: Usually spirits only come in the dead kind. I think they might be talking about the drinkable kind in this case though.
Joy: (singing) When the lights go on in the city, and the tears shine on his face…
Reeser: Are you singing a Journey song? Because that’s definitely not how it goes.
Joy: Oh. *hic!* Be quiet! Hey… it’s *hic!* the tavern from earlier. (hushed) There’s a rumor that there are spirits in there! It’s *hic!* haunted!
Reeser: Wow. Joy, for someone who isn’t drunk, you sound like you’ve had too many spirits already… hiccoughing and butchering Journey songs…