I am tired beyond tired. That is…er…petty bad, by my estimation. I reckon I’m tired because people keep getting nosy and wanting to look at our house, and my parents keep having to make me get up before I was planning on it…
Plus I took a medicine that tricked me into thinking that I’m not dying, and it tricked me by making me more tired than usually I am. Pretty. Tired.
Oh, and Ohio Creepers got back to me. That’s the paranormal investigation team that I contacted. If they get any more cases this summer, I may get to tag along. Pretty exciting, huh? (I am excited…except I’m also having trouble hitting the right keys. That’s how I knew my medicine was starting to work…not because I actually stopped feeling like death) I would possibly have gone on a hunt they had scheduled tonight, but I responded to the email kind of late…and it’s best that I didn’t go since I came home from graduation parties today and felt very sick. Then deathy-like. Ghosts would come up and tap on my shoulder and I would probably growl at them and tell them that if they don’t do something VERY entertaining, I would kill them again…
I am feeling pretty bad and…unsteady.
Still. I’ll be a GHOST BUSTER! Or…er…a Creeper. Dunno how I should feel about that. (EXCITED! :D)
1. Do you have to really know someone to kiss them?
Uh, yeah. I don’t like to even hug people unless I know them. Usually that doesn’t go over too well. But kisses…if I don’t know you and I kiss you, then you should probably call an ambulance because I’m hallucinating.
2. How long has it been since you last liked somebody?
I like me.
3. Who was the last person to compliment you?
4. Does anything rhyme with your last name?
No. “anything” doesn’t rhyme with it.
5. What is the 15th text in your inbox?
My phone is sleeping right now.
6. Is anything stuck in your head?
*Reeser’s eyes turn giant and sparkling and anime. Big pink hearts float up to the top of the screen and pop into little tiny hearts…*
Nope. All that showy pink stuff went for naught…sigh.
7. What’s all you did today?
Cringed at your grammar, m’dear. But that was last. First I did other stuff, then became a ghost buster (btw, they’re doing a conference in August, so hopefully I’ll be going to that) and then took sleepytime meds.
8. Do you often use the term “slut”?
Nope. And I think Chris and Jordan and Alex and James and Stacy use terms like that too often and to no purpose. Except driving me crazy.
9. Have you ever tried training a dog?
10. What’s the worst abuse you have done to your phone?
I threw it and it came apart. Then I threw the pieces and they came apart more…and I put them back together, but sometimes they don’t work right now…
11. Do you regret anything you’ve done in the past 24 hours?
12. Did you talk to anybody random today?
13. What will you be doing in 24 hours?
Oh…dunno. Finishing my Voltaire story. I’m at 11 pages.
14. Do you have HDTV?
15. Any big plans for the weekend?
Um, this IS the weekend, angel.
16. Where did you get your favorite pair of sunglasses?
I only own one pair, and they are huge and white. I needed them to pretend I was an 80’s rocker in a video.
17. What was the last thing you dressed up as for Halloween?
Vampire. I love Halloween costumes (except those STUPID ones they sell for women where you can be basically any variation of SLUT: cat slut, angel slut, devil slut, witch slut, nurse slut, vampire slut, bunny slut, sunflower slut…whatever type of slut you think makes you look slutty original.)
19. Write a brief statement saying anything you want to an anonymous person?
If you pronounce one more word wrong, I will find you and kill you dead. It will hurt me to have to kill you, but…every time you mispronounce stuff, it kills me a little bit. If one of us has to go, better you than me. Plus, at least you will die a quick death. If I killed you too slowly, I would probably think better of it. I’d hate to only half kill someone.
20. What is your least favorite word to spell?
Necessary and Remember.
21. Is anything currently frustrating you?
22. How do you deal with drama?
I explode and kill things.
23. Are the best things in life free?
Not if you want them to be any good.
24. Are your parents proud of your recent behavior?
More or less.
26. Why do you like the person you like?
Initially…because he turned out to like a lot of things I like, and we amuse each other even when we hate what the other person likes. And I liked his hair. Yeah…I am an itty bitty bit shallow like that. But don’t worry. He shaved his head and I still love him.
27. Do you know all the colors in the rainbow?
No. I don’t like yellow that much.
28. Are your shoes untied?
29. Who would you really like to become better friends with?
30. Have you ever written a poem?
31. What is the ideal name for your child?
NOT GABE. That is a TERRIBLE name. And so is Dante. And I hate trendy girl names, too. Like my real name, and my sisters’ names.
32. Do you have a calendar in your room?
Yep. It had…erm…ponies on it.
33. Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
34. Do you personally know anybody who has more than five tattoos?
If I do, then I don’t know they have all those tattoos.
35. Do you prefer Jamba Juice or Starbucks?
The latter, since I’ve never heard of the other one until you told me just now.
36. What is your fondest high school memory?
Christmas lunch at Maranatha during my sophomore year. I was so happy, even though I don’t think anyone really talked to me. That’s rare.
37. Do you have trouble believing in yourself?
No. I am very real. And I can do anything. Sort of.
38. Describe the outfit you are wearing?
Navy Five Iron Frenzy shirt, patchy jeans with tacky red and yellow stitching (I have had these since junior high…impressive, isn’t it?), blue plaid socks, black vans with flames on the sides. I am…a fashion conundrum.
39. What is the most romantic thing you’ve done for someone?
Shoot…um…wow. I don’t even know. I fail at romance.
40. Is anybody jealous of you?
No. iF they are, they hide it well.
41. Do you use the internet daily?
Typically. I’m addicted, I think.
42. Could you imagine your life without your best friend?
I have spent a lot of time on that. I think I will survive now. But I don’t know about getting new best friend. I wouldn’t know what to do with it.
43. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having?
That it’s night tome. And I am not sleeping and I probably can’t take more medicine for four more hours.
44. Who was the last person to make you cry?
This character who lives in my head. There were too many ants and he couldn’t cope with it. I need to stop having people with mental issues live in my head…
45. Do you like change?
Only good or entertaining.
46. What is your favorite snack?
Triscuit crackers. *hungry…ish…*
47. Do your boyfriends/girlfriends usually meet your parents?
I’ve only ever had one boyfriend. And he met my parents. Many times.
48. You need a new outfit, where do you go first?
Hot Topic…and then I realize that they only sell NEON ZEWBRA COLOURED JEANS! I don’t wear those. Who in their right mind would??? Urgh…
“After analyzing anxiety levels measured among young people in 1952 and 1993, psychologist Jean Twenge of San Diego State University concluded that levels of anxiety in today’s average teenager are equivalent to those in patients treated for a psychiatric disorder 50 years ago.”