Everyone, I am going away early this morning for an adventure in not showering for a week, and eating only carbs, and sleeping during the morning, and staying awake all night in a darkened tent and reading about the many adventures of my friend, Lestat, while I keep trespassers away.
Yes. I am going to volunteer at the Cornerstone Festival.
I will be coming home Saturday, and my birthday is Sunday.
If you wanted to know, that is.
Today was an awkward moment of my life. We got all of our supplies from Wal-Mart and Target…and then we went into Gander Mountain because we still needed camp toilet paper…and we found it, but then that ended up being all we got there. Just two rolls of camp toilet paper.
Awkward. So awkward.
Meantime, here are more monotonous lists of things.
10 Things I wish I could say to 10 different people right now (no names)
1. It disturbs me a little bit that I think of you every day. It’s not your fault, I know, but still. Weird?
2. I’d like to borrow some DVDs from you. I just haven’t bothered asking for them yet. And don’t tell me you don’t have them. Because I know you do.
3. Sorry I never remember to get on instant messenger. I am so easily distracted : /
4. You don’t know it, but I love you.
5. So, during half of our conversations, I used to half listen to what you were saying, and mostly wonder how I could possibly endure another moment of eye contact. It was that awkward to me.
6. I am sending you salt and pepper for Christmas. You had better use every grain of it, too.
7. It drives me crazy that every time I have a friend who I think is as clever as I am, they drift away from me. You should come baaaaaaaaack! D:
8. Ah, you have no idea of all the ill that I wish I didn’t wish you.
9. That really amuses me, how you think you know me. I am eagerly awaiting a response from you…because I want to see if you still think that.
10. You are the only one who has wished me the dark. I send you thanks, from the bottom of my little black heart.
9 Things about myself
1. I am Reeser. Whatever I say to the contrary, I am both of us.
2. Tonsil stones…are a problem for me. A disgusting problem. My throat is an open grave. Or…at least it smells like one.
3. So help me, I think I am developing a taste for old-people furniture.
4. My eyes hurt. Not typically…but they do right now.
5. I like growling. I don’t know why, but it feels nice to make that sound.
6. I am probably dehydrated.
7. I am starting to see little black things flickering around the edges of my vision. That’s how badly I need some sleep.
8. It would be nice to go back and tap the shoulder of myself from a year ago and ask it why we never noticed that Louis was a lot like us in a few crucial ways. I mean…you’d think we’d have realized it, right? Fail.
9. I have a line of three freckles on the inside of my right elbow.
8 Ways to win my heart
1. Scratch off the back of your card—you just might have the winning combination!
2. Score more points than your opponnent
3. Hack the system
4. Become a monster. The power to spirit away will be yours.
5. “Ride a unicycle backwards while juggling fire and swallowing a sword.” The person before me put that as an option. It seems fair to leave it.
6. Be cleverer than I am.
7. Be simple and endearing. This is your backup choice if 6 fails (or if the other 5 fail).
8. Go back in time to when I was easily flattered and single.
7 Things that cross my mind a lot
1. Need a job.
2. I should go to sleep now.
3. Who did I forget to talk to this time?
4. Am I really hungry?
5. I should stop reading and go get a shower…but…just five more pages!
6. When does Paranormal State come on?
7. What colour are your eyes?
6 Things I do before bed
3. Debate about setting an alarm.
4. Shut off lights.
5. Read for X number of hours.
6. Turn out bedside lamp and wait for hours to fall asleep.
5 People who mean a lot to me
2. Family (can they be a collective entity? I think so.)
4 Things I am wearing right now
1. Invader Zim shirt
3. Grey Converse
4. Striped socks
3 Songs I listen to often (recently)
1. Do You Believe in Angels? by The Last Dance
2. Funeral Night by Bella Morte
3. My Body, A Funeral by My Dying Bride
2 Things I want to do before I die
1. Change someone’s life.
2. Love God.
1. I can get a little carried away with things. You must have figured that out by now.
I need an idea to come to me and vomit glitter and bone fragments, please.