Idk. I am in pain right now and I didn’t get done any of the stuff I meant to do around the apartment… yesterday or today, so double the failure.
I did mail my unfitting clothes back and I did go see my friend like I meant to. And I paid a bill, so…yay, I guess.
Now I have to go to bed. But first, a thing I have not done in a long while: a survey! Which I last took on Saturday, 29 November 2009.
- The last time you skipped a shower, what was the reason?
I didn’t shower until after I got my hair cut on Wednesday. Not a fan of all those tiny little cut hairs being stuck to me all day…
- What’s your favourite thing about the fall?
Dead leaf smell. –> My 2009 answer is still true.
- Have you ever used scented garbage bags?
Yes. They smelled like… lilacs. Blegh. –> Again, still true. I’ve also encountered vanilla scented ones, which are slightly better…
- Do your parents collect anything? What?
They still don’t.
- Do you have to do a lot of chores?
Yes, but I don’t do them… shame on me. –> Ha! Even more now that I’m an adult. But I still don’t always do them. 😦
- What’s the best thing about little kids?
Is this a trick question?
- And the worst?
Dirt and snot and messiness. –> *high fives 2009 me*
- Do you collect icons? Why/why not?
Ah, yes…before memes was the word of the day… I never collected them though.
- Do you always wear a lifejacket on a boat?
Still can’t swim, so yeah…
- Dora or Diego?
I’m the map I’m the map I’m the map @_@
- Are you a fan of the band Hedley?
I still don’t know who they are.
- Are you constantly searching for batteries?
- What’s your favourite thing to do on the weekend?
- Would you ever buy an orange cell phone?
Ooh…I had one for a while that was grey and orange. My last non-smart cell phone…
- When was the last time you made cookies?
Jesse made cookies last week. I was kind of too sick to really enjoy them though. 😦
- Got any tests tomorrow?
Nope. I guess there are some perks to being an adult…
- Do you even study for tests?
I never really did. Because I was good at tests and bad at life. A situation so prevalent that the Japanese have a word for it…I don’t know the word, but the internet told me it was so.
- Does your mom think dreadlocks are gross?
No. My mom has interesting views on fashion and self expression…
- Are you home alone right now?
Jester and Fidget are here.
- Do you know anyone who has received a puppy for Christmas?
- What’s your favourite word?
Melody used to be a favourite…I don’t think I’ve got one right now, although I like the word unendlichkeit…it’s kind of fun to say.
- Mine is askew. Do you like that word?
No. And I didn’t askew what your favourite word was. BUUUUURN!
- If you’re “seeing someone” what does that mean?
I don’t know. It means you aren’t blind. –> 2009 me was so clever.
- Has your favourite band/artist released any new CD’s lately?
Rome had a CD in October…so we’ll wait and see when the next one is.
- Do you like taking notes in school? Why/why not?
It depends. For memorization purposes, yes. I never thought it worked as well for lecture driven classes though because those have less rote learning and more “figure out the concept yourself by thinking and not just writing down what I say” stuff going on. School was haaaaard. But sometimes I miss it…